Thursday, September 27, 2012

What's on my brain Thursday, September 27, 2012

1. I want to throw my phone at the wall. Out of nowhere it just stopped working. I wonder if it is my Noom app that's killing my phone? That was the last app I used and then my phone just shut off. Even after putting it on the charger, I have nothing. This is terrible because I need to have my phone for my job. Know what makes it worse? I just got my Samsung Intercept replaced last month because it stopped sending and receiving text messages and completely froze up on me. Then last week I could not place or receive calls and had to do a hard reset. Now this...ugh!

2. Although I haven't been blogging (partly due to my phone being dumb) I have continued to eat light and I'm happy to say I have lost 7 lbs!

3. I just got off the phone with Virgin Mobile. They are sending me another replacement phone.

4. I'm wondering if I should install Noom on my phone when I get it. I've had to start over twice with it already. Instead of using that app as my food journal, I'll use an actual journal and continue to use myfitnesspal.

5. I cannot wait to be able to get a updated phone. I'm thinking about either the HTC One V or Samsung Galaxy Reverb. My Samsung Intercept is so behind the times, it's still running Froyo (OS 2.2 for Android).

6. I started with a new kiddo today. I'm really excited.

7. I'm also excited that a new season of Grey's Anatomy starts tonight! Woo!! That last season finale was traumatic.

8. Next month is my 5 year anniversary with Loro. I wish we could spend it at Food & Wine Festival at Epcot but that's a no go.

Well, that's enough random thoughts. I need to go catch up with my Google Reader.

Chat with you later,
ChiChi

No comments: