Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 11, 2012

Breakfast: media noche bread and coffee
lunch: hard broiled egg (1), coconut macroon (1) and water
dinner: 7 fried shrimp, 10 takis (corn chips) and a plum with coconut water
snack: coconut macroon (1) water

I walked for 16 minutes today and then danced for 14. The dance I did was a routine that the dance team I was on does every year. It's tradition. I've been searching on YouTube for the past few years seeing if it popped up and it finally did. I replayed it 4 times and tried my best to follow along. Can I just say, I miss the stamina I had in high school. I remember we used to have to do that routine more than 4 times in a row and it didn't phase me at all. Today even though I wasn't doing the routine full out, I still broke out in a sweat. I'd love to get my kicks up that high again. Especially with me watching the new season of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team 7, I really wish I was in shape.

I don't have a picture of a hero, and being that today is the anniversary of the tragedy that happened 11 years ago, I think it's only necessary to pay tribute to the heroes of the day with a manicure I did on my other blog.

source  
Never forget.

No comments: