Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 10, 2012

Breakfast: Hard broiled egg, 4 ritz crackers, 1/4 of muffin and coffee

Lunch: Brat on sliced bread (1) with lettuce, sauerkraut, onions and tomatoes with coffee to drink
Dinner: Grilled Chicken sandwich (homemade) with lettuce, tomato and purple onion and homemade fries with Coke Zero to drink.

I weighed myself today. It would seem that I lost 3 pounds! Of course, when I had weighed myself and saw that it was higher than expected and declared it time to get serious, I weighed myself late at night (probably after a heavy meal). Nevertheless, I'll take it.

AND I worked out! Now although I don't have a step or hand weights I did move and work up a sweat. I lasted about halfway through before I felt like I just couldn't do another step. Then when I was watching Switched at Birth, I did the Commercial Break Workout. Well I did the first 3.

And as far as the September Photo Challenge...here's day 10 black & white.
Ignore the fact, that I dressed my pup up in a shirt I decided to get rid of.

No comments: