Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

Today was the day that I finally had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season! Only problem I'm so use to ordering my drinks as is, I forgot to remind my boyfriend to tell them skinny or with 2% milk. At least I didn't have any whipped cream on it. We also ended up with two extra drinks today. One was this promotion they were running buy 4 get 1 free. My boyfriend ordered a Mocha Frappuccino instead they gave him a hot Mocha Latte. When we told them we asked for a frap, they said to keep the latte and they'll bring a frap out to the car. So the extra latte I'm saving for breakfast tomorrow, but by that time it'll be a cold latte. I don't know if I'd want to reheat it.
Anyways, so for breakfast I had the yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte, with a 1/3 of a cheese struessel muffin. Then my MIL made surrullos. They are made with cornmeal, stuffed with cheese and is somewhat bigger than a hush puppy. Worst problem is that these are fried, but good news, I only ate one! I skipped lunch and opted for a glass of water since my breakfast was calorie heavy. For dinner, my MIL made chicken soup. It took so much restraint to not go back for a second bowl.
 I hate to admit it but I caved and had 1/4 of what I ate originally but this time all the chicken and potatoes were gone. My MIL asked if I wanted to have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow and I said sure. So tomorrow, I'll have another bowl but just the broth.

Photo of the Day 13: table.

No comments: