Breakfast: I had a corn tortilla with one egg, a slice of quesadillia cheese and a slice of ham. To drink I had a cup of coffee with cream and sugar. I'm going to estimate that my breakfast was around 500 calories.
Snack (on my drive to work): I ate a Strawberry Banana yogurt. I don't remember how many calories it was but I know it was over 100.
Dinner: I had a chicken thigh (without the skin), a little more than 1/2 a cup of rice, 1/2 cup of mixed veggies & potatoes and 1/2 of a small avocado. My estimate that my dinner was around 700 calories.
While watching the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy I ate a Butterfinger pumpkin which was 160 calories.
I didn't drink a sip of soda all day and had water throughout the day. Not the recommended 8 glasses but I'm drinking more water than I use to.
I'm aiming to get 1300 - 1600 calories or so a day to lose weight while doing light exercise. Today I ate about 1460 calories.
I did 40 minutes of dance/aerobics by watching videos on YouTube. I'm working to get to an hour of movement whether it be Zumba videos, walking in place (and around living room) while watching tv or walking outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment