So this week my boyfriend had to go out of town with his mother for business. I stayed home because of school and to help out his father, since it is difficult for his father to travel.
So plus side - I'm in charge of all meals and can clean when I want with no judgement or whatever. Negative side - I miss my boyfriend terribly.
Now you wouldn't think I'd be this emotional over the whole thing because this time my boyfriend and I were living apart because I missed my family and he couldn't leave his family. But no, I was extreme emotional. Probably over-emotional even. At the moment, I feel bad for being upset about my boyfriend being gone for a week when some of my friends are going through bigger things. I think the thing that upsets me the most about him being away is that I can't just pick up the phone and call him because 1) I don't have my own phone with unlimited minutes and 2) he's extremely busy and it's hard for him to pick up signal where he is at. Before when we were apart, we could skype, text and talk unlimited as much as we wanted. I hope they finish up their business early so they can come back early.
I've been having fun cooking though. Yesterday, I made stuffed peppers, arroz blanco and Puerto Rican style beans (they tasted almost like my "MIL's"). Tomorrow, I'm planning to make either Lemon Pepper Chicken or Shepard's Pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment