day 20 - someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
I see myself marrying my boyfriend, Loro. I would love a semi-big fancy (Disney) wedding. However, I'd also be happy with just going to Vegas one weekend and getting married. I just want to be Mrs. Loro. But in the likely event that a wedding isn't in the near future, I still look forward to being with him for the rest of my life. It sounds sappy but he completes me. This is only my second serious relationship but he treats me a HELLA lot better than my ex did. He makes me laugh, he knows if something is bothering me. I know where he is and that he's not out creeping. I can trust him FULLY. The love we have is TRUE love. I never want to give this love up. Even when the sun doesn't shine and everything is rough, we have each other and together we'll get through whatever comes our way. Te amo Loro, ahora y siempre.
I see myself marrying my boyfriend, Loro. I would love a semi-big fancy (Disney) wedding. However, I'd also be happy with just going to Vegas one weekend and getting married. I just want to be Mrs. Loro. But in the likely event that a wedding isn't in the near future, I still look forward to being with him for the rest of my life. It sounds sappy but he completes me. This is only my second serious relationship but he treats me a HELLA lot better than my ex did. He makes me laugh, he knows if something is bothering me. I know where he is and that he's not out creeping. I can trust him FULLY. The love we have is TRUE love. I never want to give this love up. Even when the sun doesn't shine and everything is rough, we have each other and together we'll get through whatever comes our way. Te amo Loro, ahora y siempre.
No comments:
Post a Comment