day 28 - a picture of you from last year and now + how have you changed?
From last year to now, I have lost (but hope to regain) my positive outlook on life. It seems like if something bad can happen it will. I lost looking forward to events because those events don't happen. I've gained more weight. Last year at this time I was living with my family in Florida because I was homesick (for them and Florida) but I missed my boyfriend who was at the time living in Puerto Rico. now I'm living back with my boyfriend and his family. Last year, I was jobless (and I think I was anxiously awaiting Rue 21's phone call) - pissed off all the time for not having my own income. Now, I have a (part-time) job but thinking of picking up another one to get through the holidays. Hopefully next year, I can say everything turned around for the better.

No comments:
Post a Comment