This is interesting because I just posted on facebook this morning about "friends".
My boyfriend is the best friend I could ever ask for. He can make me laugh when I am grumpy or sad. I can be my silly, clumsy self and not feel embarrassed. He knows when something is wrong even if I say nothing is wrong. I can talk to him about anything even though sometimes it's like pulling teeth. He's completely supportive of absolutely everything I do. He doesn't judge me. I don't have to worry about him not being there because he's always there. He completes me.
The friends that actually still care about me. I miss them. I miss having "in real life" friends that I can just call up and go to the mall with or have late night trips to Wal-Mart and Dennys. Of course, I'm older and my friends that I use to hang out with are married and have kids or live on an island and I don't live in the same state as either of them. Even when I did live in the same state, I was busy working two jobs or schedules didn't match up to chill. Regardless, my "in real life" friends are pretty awesome. Although we don't talk often, any time we talk it seems like no time has passed since we last hung out.
My (so-called) friends from high school and work, I have lost contact with besides the occasional facebook message or wall post. I usually don't get that and I'm usually the one to attempt to make contact. Which is why they are called so-called friends. Why does it have to be one way? Why should I put forth an effort if they don't do the same?
My "internet" friends are the best! and pretty damn awesome too. I wish they were my "in real life" friends although they don't live close to me either. They understand having internet friends is almost like having real life friends. I can talk to them about almost anything and they are supportive or offer kind words when they are needed. They are the ones that ask how your day is going.
No comments:
Post a Comment