day 22 - what makes you different from everyone else?
I'm a 28 year-old who is obsessed with Disney and still a fan girl for NSYNC/Justin Timberlake. I act like a kid but I want children. I grew up in the church. As a young girl, I NEVER wore pants until I snuck and wore them at school. I have a distinctive laugh. I still throw temper-tantrums like a child. I was born 2 months early on my dad's birthday. I'm obsessed with food but think I'm fat. I don't know how to swim. I'm terrified of clowns. Although Loro and I haven't TTC, I'm afraid that when we do, I won't be able to. I over-stress things that I shouldn't. I wouldn't mind spending a rainy afternoon coloring. I still like to read teen books. I fell headfirst in a gator swamp when I was younger. I'm just me.
I'm a 28 year-old who is obsessed with Disney and still a fan girl for NSYNC/Justin Timberlake. I act like a kid but I want children. I grew up in the church. As a young girl, I NEVER wore pants until I snuck and wore them at school. I have a distinctive laugh. I still throw temper-tantrums like a child. I was born 2 months early on my dad's birthday. I'm obsessed with food but think I'm fat. I don't know how to swim. I'm terrified of clowns. Although Loro and I haven't TTC, I'm afraid that when we do, I won't be able to. I over-stress things that I shouldn't. I wouldn't mind spending a rainy afternoon coloring. I still like to read teen books. I fell headfirst in a gator swamp when I was younger. I'm just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment