INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your iPod or other music player on shuffle.
(I used my Windows Media Player because my iPod is dead)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag those who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got this from.
-IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY
Are you that somebody? - Aaliayah
-WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
The Grind - Drake
-WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I don't wanna cry - Mariah Carey
-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Friend Like Me - Aladdin Soundtrack
-WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Obsessed - Mariah Carey
-WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK of You?
Can you feel the love tonight? - Lion King Soundtrack
-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Catch Me - Nicki Minaj
-WHAT IS 2+2?
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
You got it bad - Usher
-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I'm not okay (I promise) - My Chemical Romance
-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
-WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP??
When a Woman Loves - R. Kelly
-WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Can't help falling in love - Disney's Greatest Hits #1
-WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Something that I want - Tangled Soundtrack
-WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Still got it - Drake
-WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
The Usual - Drake
-WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I want to know what love is - Mariah Carey
-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Yo-ho! (A pirate's life for me) - Pirates of the Caribbean Sountrack
-WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
-HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Welcome to my life - Simple Plan
-WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Billionare - Travis Mccoy
-WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Bring me to life - Evenescance
-WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Marry You - Bruno Mars
-WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Blow your mind - nicki Minaj
-WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Thank God I found you - Mariah Carey
-DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Superbass - nicki Minaj
-IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake
-WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Kingdom dance - Tangled Soundtrack
No comments:
Post a Comment