Monday, August 22, 2011

#46

Try the new Magnum Ice Cream.
I have been wanting to try this since I first saw the commercial with Rachel Bilson on television. But everytime I wanted to buy it, the price was ridiculous and being on a tight budget I just couldn't imagine paying so much for only 3 bars. (funny thing is I would most likely pay the same amount for one Mickey Ear Bar from Disney) Anyways, last week my "mother-in-law" and boyfriend went to Walgreens and came back with 2 boxes because they were finally on sale.

We got Double Caramel and the website describes it as "Silky vanilla bean ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich caramel sauce, and thick Belgian milk chocolate." Let me tell you, if you like chocolate and caramel you will LOVE this. It was so rich and delicious. My "mother-in-law" said it was "bueno pero halfway through she wanted to stop eating because it's so rich and sweet" but she didn't.

It's definitely a feel good treat that I would purchase again.

(will edit later to add price)

No comments: