day 8 - short term goals for this month and why
Well August is only 11 days in...
1.) Move on (stop waiting) and get a job. If it's taken this long (almost 3 months) for the company I'm waiting for to call me back, it's time to move on and get a different job no matter how convenient the other job is right now. I'm tired of being broke and not being able to shop or go out.
Well August is only 11 days in...
1.) Move on (stop waiting) and get a job. If it's taken this long (almost 3 months) for the company I'm waiting for to call me back, it's time to move on and get a different job no matter how convenient the other job is right now. I'm tired of being broke and not being able to shop or go out.
2.) See Friends with Benefits. I would love love love to see this movie before it's out of theaters but most likely can't be done until goal 1 is met.
3.) Pay membership fee for Honor Society. Since I'm using the birthday money I got, I should have no problem getting this done. All I need to do is get an envelope and stamp.
4.) Walk at least 4 times a week. So i can be active and drop a few pounds.
5.) Start final projects early. Preferably first week of term, so I have a real head start. This is always a goal for myself yet I never cross it off my list.
6.) Stop feeling so negative about myself. I need to stop beating myself up.
7.) Regain my positive outlook. I hate that I've become such a "Debby Downer". I make myself more miserable for dwelling over things that I have no control over. Although things aren't picture perfect and things aren't going exactly how I imagined they would be I should be grateful for what I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment