Saturday, August 13, 2011

101 in 1001

Well I've seen this list of 101 challenges to do in 1001 days on the blogs of Emily and Heather. I figured since I want to make more use of my blog and I tend to "make" goals but never "follow-through" with said goals, it'd be a challenge in itself for me to continue to use my blog and follow-through with my goals. It may be a challenge for me to just come up with 101 things I want to do. Maybe that will be first on my list (haha). So today Saturday, August 13, 2011 I began the challenge and I'm in the process of coming up with 101 things to do accomplish 1001 days from today. That date will be Saturday, May 10, 2014. My list can be found at the top of my blog or by clicking here. Any goal that is accomplished will be made into a blog post with the tag "101 in 1001". If for some reason a goal cannot be accomplished it will be crossed through. 

---------------------------------------

I've seen a few blogs with this list of 101 challenges to do in 1001 days. I figured since I want to make more use of my blog and I tend to "make" goals but never "follow-through" with said goals, it'd be a challenge in itself for me to continue to use my blog and follow-through with my goals. It may be a challenge for me to just come up with 101 things I want to do. Maybe that will be first on my list (haha). So today's date is Saturday, August 13, 2011 and 1001 days from today will be Saturday, May 10, 2014. Accomplished goals will be crossed out and/or have a link to a post about how it happened or the process of it happening. So here they are, in no particular order...

1.   come up with 101 things I want to accomplish
2.   send snail mail to 5 people
3.   try 5 new recipes
4.   bake 5 "different" cakes
5.   make a scrapbook
6.   get a new phone
7.   ride a train
8.   lose 30 lbs.
9.   stop over-eating (Eat smaller portions and no seconds for a whole week.)
10. graduate with Associates' degree for Early Childhood Development
11.  begin Bachelors' degree for Education
12.  see a Disney show LIVE (Disney on Ice)
13.  stay on Disney property with Loro
14.  have a real vacation with Loro
15.  eat Hibachi
16.  attend my sister's graduation
17.  get a pedicure with my "mother-in-law"
18.  dye my hair
19.  get new glasses (and contacts)
20.  go to dentist
21.  read 5 books by new authors
22.  buy a printer

23.  start final papers or projects ahead of time
24.  finish 30 day makeup challenge on my beauty blog finished 52 week nail challenge
25.  watch at least one scary movie with Loro without complaining
26.  find my perfect foundation
27.  go to bed before 12am for an entire week
28.  send a surprise to my aunt(s)
29.  back up everything on my laptop
30.  get a car
31.  walk to store even when we get a car
       (at least once a week, although that won't happen in winter)
32.  get our own place (apartment or house) or move out of tiny cramped apartment
33.  buy a hamper
34.  meet some of my online friends in person
35.  have a cream puff at Wisconsin State Fair
36.  buy some winter clothes (coat, boots, etc)
37.  change my nail polish daily for one week
38.  stay caught up on all the TRs I'm reading on the DIS
39.  get engaged
       (out of my control ;) but it'll be fun to see if it happens within 1001 days)
40.  start and finish project 365 here on my personal blog
41.  finish current 30 day challenge
42.  watch Lord of the Rings
43.  have a lazy day with Loro
44.  buy a pair of white heels
45.  accessorize my outfits for a whole week
46.  try the new Magnum ice cream
47.  begin working as a PCW for Loro's aunt
48.  get back on birth control
49.  learn to deal with my "stress" better, don't let little things bother me
50.  go to a bar with Loro
51.  try a new drink
52.  become more comfortable with speaking Spanish with my boyfriend's family
53.  volunteer at an elementary school
54.  IM, talk or text with my sister every day her whole senior year
55.  drink coffee without milk (at least once)
56.  don't let laundry pile up
57.  wear hair down for full day
58.  buy light sweaters for layering
       (black, white, grey, pink, navy blue, tan, cream)
59.  wear makeup for entire week (and take photos for beauty blog)
60.  eat at Chick-Fil-a (there isn't one near me)
61.  eat at 5 guys burgers (never ate there before)
62.  try Monfongo 
63.  eat alcapurria (it's been forever since I ate this)
64.  buy a new laptop or computer (for myself)
65.  do sets of crunches and squats (have a routine)
66.  don't drink soda for whole week
67.  buy scrubs for when I start working as a PCW
68.  go to Summerfest
69.  have a baby (I say this because I want to have a baby before I'm 31)
70.  watch Chronicles of narnia 
71.  catch up on OTH, Grey's, House, and any other show I missed
72.  read PLL series
73.  do boyfriend tag with Loro
74.  buy bake ware
75.  buy some Lush products
76.  buy some Yankee Candles
77.  order from Candles by Victoria
78.  buy a new camera 
79.  finish Hair, nails and skin vitamins before they expire
80.  visit the "Chicago Bean" (Cloud Gate)
81.  see Breaking Dawn part 1 on opening night (November 18, 2011)
82.  see Breaking Dawn part 2 on opening night (November 16, 2012)
       (yes. I like Twilight that much and if its possible to go, I will be there)
83.  get more followers on my blog(s)
84.  figure out how to make "perfect" pina coladas at home 
85.  get rest of polish sent from my dad's
86.  use blog(s) often
87.  get 2nd hole in ears
88.  buy a Coach purse
89.  be able to do a (right) split again
90.  get my credit score (or find out what I owe)
91.  (begin) pay off my debt
92.  work at a daycare or elementary school
93.  don't eat candy for whole week
94.  drink 5 cups of water a day for whole week
95.  do a giveaway on my beauty blog
96.  buy a cute pair of white summer sandals
97.  buy a DSi
98.  take a dance class
99.  go to a water park
100. guess I should learn to swim ^
101.be able to get a contract phone again or get a smartphone

No comments: