Friday, July 15, 2011

Wish List

I should probably keep my beauty stuff separated from my other stuff but whatever. I've had no choice but to be on project “no-buy” once again. I'm always finding something I want to buy so why not keep a list. Some of the “new” beauty items I want are a few months old (but I still want them) although I may not be able to find them. Some of the items have been on my wish list even when I wasn’t on “no-buy” but just couldn’t get them. So here’s my wish list and if as I get the items on the list, I’ll mark them off.

Beauty

nail polish
China Glaze Party Hearty (doubt I can find this)
Revlon Perplex (doubt I can find this either)
Crackle Nail Polish (at this point, I don’t care what brand it is)
OPI Teenage Dream
OPI Not like the movies
OPI Skull and Crossbones (or SC Seaweed)
OPI Sparrow me the drama (or SC Starfish)
OPI Stranger Tides


 face
MAC MSF Natural

eyeshadow
MAC Soft Brown
MAC All that glitters
GDE Electric lemonade
GDE Juicy Mango
GDE Trophy Wife
GDE Strawberry Cupcake
GDE Chocoholic
GDE Boyfriend’s sweater
GDE Backstabber
GDE Hello Brooklyn
GDE Stiletto
GDE Incognito
GDE Skinny Jeans
GDE Stellar
GDE After Prom
Urban Decay Naked palette (overrated but I still want it)
Sedona Lace Metal palette
MAC Amber Lights
MAC Ricepaper
MAC Yogurt
Wet n Wild 8pan shadow (any)

tools 
Sedona Lace Kabuki Brush

perfume
Clinique Happy
Viva La juicy

Clothing

maxi dress
jean jacket
 white flats
heels
white cardigan
gray cardigan
    
 

No comments: