Thursday, July 28, 2011

well....2 days late but

My birthday went better than expected. I got to sleep in with no rude wake-ups. I got to be lazy and watch LMN all morning. My "father-in-law" bought Popeye's for dinner. (We haven't ate out in a while and I don't remember the last time I had Popeye's so it was a nice treat.) My boyfriend made me a red velvet cake, it was very yummy. My "brother-in-law" and his family stopped by and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me. The worst part of the day was I couldn't hear PLL and my other "annoying-brother-in-law" stayed over late so I could barely hear Teen Mom but other than that, it was a good day.

Oh and another BONUS, Joey Fatone sent me a Happy Birthday tweet =)

All in all, I guess it was a good day and I'm happy that I got to see another birthday, even though I still don't want to admit my age. LOL

No comments: