Monday, July 25, 2011
not looking forward to my birthday
Can I be honest with you? Of course I can, it’s my blog. Lol. So here’s the thing…with my birthday approaching, I realize I no longer look forward to my birthday. It’s just another day that I happen to get older. I have nothing to look forward to. I’m not expecting anything else because things are rough. (I was so excited to open my early present from my boyfriend but since I opened that early, I’m almost certain I won’t be getting anything else.) I won’t be getting any phone calls because my phone is off. So really what is there to look forward to? It’s rather depressing and I just hope a year of disappointment isn’t to come. Don’t get me wrong – I’m happy to see another birthday but it just isn’t exciting anymore. I always thought I’d be much older when I stopped looking forward to my birthday but it had already come and I know it will get worse with each year. So as far as I'm concerned, July 26 is just another day,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment