Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 3

Day 3- a picture of you with your friends
Well this is awkward. I don't have a (current) picture of me and my friends. I haven't hung out with friends in such a long time. In 2006, I moved cities away from my friends and had a busy work schedule so not much time to hang out. Then, I moved from my home state in 2008. I haven't had many opportunities to make new friends. I suppose I could post a picture of my boyfriend and me but I won't. I  miss having friends to hang out with but it's no biggie. A friendship is a 2 way street, I shouldn't be the only one to pick up a phone or send a msg on facebook. The only person in my life that I know is a TRUE friend is my boyfriend. So although not having a picture to post of me and my friends is awkward and upsetting, I have a fantastic boyfriend that I look forward to sharing the rest of my life with

No comments: