Saturday, July 16, 2011

another 30 day challenge

Well, I did a 30 day challenge on my original blog earlier this year. I decided to do a different challenge for this blog. (Some of the questions are the same but most of them are different.) I can't guarentee that I will post daily but I will finish the challenge.

Me with no makeup
Day 1:  A picture of yourself and 15 facts

1. I'm in love with a Puerto Rican.

2. I choose not to wear facial makeup because my skintone is pretty even. When I do have blemishes to cover up I use a concealer and that's it.

3. My favorite colors are pink, baby blue and purple.

4. I grew up in Central Florida.

5. My favorite number is 5. NSYNC had 5 members. Stars have 5 points (which is why they are my favorite shape)

6. As a child, I was deathly afraid of people in costumes & clowns. (I still don't like clowns.)

7. One summer, while attending "summer camp" at La petite Academy we went on a field trip to Gatorland and I fell in the swamp head first.

8. I still think NSYNC is the best Pop male vocal group to ever exist.

9. I do not know how to swim and am a tad bit scared to learn for fear of drowning.

10. Growing up I wanted to be a pediatric nurse, now I want to be a Kindergarten teacher and I'm currently attending school to get my associates degree.

11. I use to be able to do a jump split but couldn't do one to save my life now.

12. I'm Disney obsessed and watch the Disney channel daily.

13. I'm a casual dresser (jeans (or shorts) & a t-shirt) but I love makeup & nail polish.

14. I can't wait to get married and be a wife & mom. (Although I have a fear that I'm not able to have children.)

15. I can't fall asleep without my feet being tucked in a pillowcase or sheet.

No comments: