It really sucks when you think you can rely on your family to help you out in a time of need. I understand that I made the decision to move away from my family and I thought I had family support no matter what. Turns out I really don't. I only have the support when it benefits the family
when I'm there to cook and clean. I had a feeling it would be like this, it happened before. What I don't get is why complain about being on a tight budget but then call and
brag tell me what you bought knowing good and well I'm suffering. Honestly, it's like a slap in the face. Especially when you know that I wouldn't ask for any kind of help if I didn't need it.
All I'm really concerned about is making sure my tiny school payment of $25 is paid. I thought you would at
least support my school payment. I'm not asking for much but you can't even help me with that; yet I'm sure you can go out to eat and spend the amount I need. Then you have the audacity to call me and tell me what you just ate or just bought. I don't want to hear it. It really hurts.
 |
| Mood: annoyed |
No comments:
Post a Comment