I remember back in 02-03, I was an active participant on the nsyncstudio message board. As I was looking back on my old live journal and thinking back to the friendships developed over a common obsession for *nsync, I began to miss chatting openly with other fans who still loved nsync - i knew there were others out there, I just had to find them. Problem was there wasn't an active community to chat in. I especially noticed this when I watched Justin on SnL and could only chat with others over twitter. It got me thinking, I should create a group where nsync fans can come together, reminisce and dream of a possible reunion. And thus nsync fans united (facebook group) was formed.
Within the first week, I had 55 members and new friendships are forming. Then tonight before I logged off, one of the members messaged me just to say "Thank you very much!" And she said she was really happy i created the group. That made my night.
I hope my little group stays active so nsync fans all over can stay connected and maybe one day nsync will have a reunion and we'll really have something to talk about the.
 |
| mood: excited |
No comments:
Post a Comment