So now, I sit and
Friday, May 27, 2011
not what I expected to hear
So getting settled in a new (but familiar) state requires getting a new job. I find it rather difficult to get around without transportation. Who wouldn't especially when you are use to having you're own car. So finding work seems impossible (to me at least) until I was presented the opportunity to work for my boyfriend's aunt. It'll be an easy job and the current commute isn't too bad. I filled out all the necessary paperwork last week, and went to orientation this past Wed. Today, I had to go get the results from a test. Once I had my results - I asked, "What's the next step?" I was more than shocked to hear that I'll receive a phone call in 4 to 6 weeks.
So now, I sit andimpatiently wait for that phone call.
So now, I sit and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment