1. When traveling, it's best to think you have to be at the airport earlier than you really do. Example: If our flight leaves at 2:30pm tell everyone we have to be there at 1:30pm.
2. I've got to learn how to control my patience.
3. I need to learn that even if something is bothering me, I can't let it show on my face (apparently, this will take a lot of work because I've been struggling with it since working at Dunkin).
4. I need to be able to deal with some personal issues regarding food, nothing too serious it's not a disorder or anything like that.
5. I've got to face reality and know that daddy isn't gonna jump and save me anymore because I'm not his little girl.
6. I really can't wait for Loro and I to have our own place again or at least our own room so we can have our privacy.
7. I'm suffering from McDonald's withdrawls. I have not had McDonald's since January. Most people would be happy with an accomplishment like this, and I am, but I'm really really really craving some McNuggets and fries.
8. There are still NSYNC fans out there =)
9. Wisconsin is completely unpredictable with weather.
10. I like to stay up late at night because it's the only time when I (we, when my boyfriend stays up with me or vice versa) have peace and quiet
Quote in my head: "Cause paranoia ain't the way to live your life from day to day So leave your doubts and your fears behind" *NSYNC - Space Cowboy
![]() |
| Reality check |

No comments:
Post a Comment