It's kind of awful that there are people out there that literally steal the coat off someone's back. Well technically not off my back but out of my car. So frustrating. On the plus side, I have an excuse to get a new coat but I'm not happy of the reason I have to get a new coat. Like really, who steals someones coat? What makes it even worse is that it happened before with my jacket.
I should've learned my lesson after the first time but it's kind of hard when there's problems with the locks on the door. (ghetto car problems) Anyways this is the push we need to get the locks fixed on our doors. Until then nothing gets left in the car.
Other life updates...
My appointment on February 25 was a no go because it was cancelled and I didn't hear about it until I got there for said appointment. I was livid. Especially since I left work early during my week to teach to go to an appointment. There was no missed calls on my phone and no voicemails. Now I've had the worst luck trying to reschedule that appointment because I'm a new patient and new patients can only be seen at certain times of the day. Annoying.
Baby fever hasn't went down at all but I'm trying not to stress about getting pregnant since I got a lot coming up within the next few months. (Although if I was to get pregnant right this second I would be over the moon.)
I met with the admissions person at the university I want to attend which makes me super excited about getting enrolled. And I finally heard back from the scholarship people. So everything is going well with that, just need to apply for FASFA. I hope there's grants available because I'm over these loans.
Two more weeks until Spring Break!!!
That's it for now

No comments:
Post a Comment