Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What? Another update!?

Happy hump day everyone! I never know how to start a post...in school we were taught to grab the readers attention with the first paragraph but that seems to be a struggle for me. So I'm just going to jump right in.

Yesterday I called and scheduled my physical/family planning appointment. My appointment is for February 25 (my sister's birthday). It feels like I'm booking a ticket to a dream vacation. I've got so many questions but yet I don't know what to ask.
I filled out my application to my school of choice and I should be able to start in the Fall. I've got to get two letters of recommendation but that should be no problem.

Nothing else really going on, I just hope it gets easier to blog. I really feel like I know what I want to say but when I sit down to type it out - I'm like duhhhhhhh, what? Even if no one reads these posts, when I look back at them I don't want to be like "that was pointless, why'd I write that?"

No comments: