Hey everyone, how's it going? So for me this is a much anticipated post.
My "visitor" was due on May 21 but she never arrived. I assumed she was late because of stress due to moving and getting ready for my vacation to Florida. However once in Florida she still didn't arrive so May 29 I took two of the .88 tests from Wal-Mart and they both came out positive!!!
This is not how I planned for me to find out nor did I want to tell Loro over the phone but I had to tell him right away. So I called him and told him to get on hangouts- he was just as happy as I was. We were both excited we didn't wait to tell our families.
According to my LMP I'm due around January 28, 2016😀 when I get back home I'll be going to my doctor for first appointment. I plan to document everything along the way.
Which reminds me, I think pizza is a no go for me. I ate some Pizza Hut pizza and an hour later I was throwing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment