I'm gonna tell you right now. I am by no means a fashion blogger. My outfits are not spectacular. I don't even enjoy shopping as much as I use to (when I was a size 5-7). For me it is all about basics and comfort. I am often seen in a t-shirt and jeans (or shorts when weather is nice). I'd love to have a non-basic wardrobe and spice it up with some flowy casual shirts and other nice outfits. But since I don't enjoy shopping for clothes like I use to and I don't like spending money on nice outfits besides the fact that I don't have anywhere to wear them. I may do What I Wore Wednesday occasionally since Wednesdays are a day that I'm not stuck at home.
With my new job, I work with children so basic and comfortable is appropriate. I like that I can wear what I want and am not required to wear uniforms. Here's what I wore to work on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment