Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cute doggy!!

This is Pepper (or we call her Pepper). BIL1 brought her to us yesterday. Somehow he and his girlfriend came across her but they couldn't keep her. We said we'll take her in. The plan was to see how she is with us, if everything works out we'll keep her.

We thought she was a little puppy but looking at her teeth she is older. She's so light and very timid/shaky. It seems that she was abused. She doesn't bark and stayed underneath that kitchen cabinet all evening yesterday and all day today.

We think she may have went away to take her last breath. Perhaps that's how BIL1 came across her in the first place, maybe she ran away from her original home (or they kicked her out) to take her last breath. Poor thing. I feel awful that I couldn't make her better.

*update*
Pepper did not work out for us. We had her for 3 days and she didn't want to do anything. She barely ate and went MIA. We looked all over the house for her and we thought she had ran away. We think she was homesick for her original family or was a very old dog. (Some of her teeth were chipped and missing.) We ended up giving her back to BIL1. I wish I could have did more for her but it was obvious she did not want to be with us. I hope she is in a better place now.

No comments: