Thursday, March 15, 2012

Counting Calories

So this morning I went walking with my "SIL". I used my cardiotrainer app on my android  to track my exercise. According to the app, I walked 55 minutes, 22.4 mi at 24mph and burned 2095 calories. I find it hard to believe but whatever I'll go with what the app says ;)

When I got home and ate breakfast, )because it isn't good to skip a meal, even when trying to lose weight) I logged into myfittnessapp and logged my breakfast and exercise. My caloric goal on myfitnesspal is 1450 calories a day. I decided to play around with other calorie counters to see if myfitnesspal is shorting me. This is what I got...





Now, we all know I love food and I have some trouble in that area. I'm not going to go crazy counting calories and say I'm going to commit to giving up on ALL the food I love because that's just not me. I do need to eat less, yes. I figure if I stay in this range 1450-2000 calories a day, that should be okay and not too extreme on either end.

Possibly I'll continue to track everything here...or not. I don't know.

No comments: