Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I ate Wednesday

I've always found these posts rather interesting but since I'm not always a healthy eater maybe I shouldn't brag about what I ate. LoL. But maybe this could serve as a record for myself of how awful I eat and get inspired to change. maybe. Anyways...here's what I ate today.
Breakfast

Lunch
For dinner I ate a burger from Wendy's with Sweet tea.

Oh and can I just add, that it has been 3 weeks since I have had soda. I haven't X it completely, I just desperately needed to cut back on how much and how often I have it. The hardest week was when my visitor was here and then that one time Loro and I went to Sonics and I ordered an Ocean Water without even thinking. Luckily I had time to change it to a strawberry lemonade.

No comments: