As I write this I have 3 hours and 5 minutes left until the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn pt1!!!
I doubt you can feel my excitement! I've spent the whole day between napping and painting my nails having a Twilight Saga marathon! I would be able to enjoy this so much more if I wasn't sick. I have a terrible cough, runny nose and my voice sounds horrible - but nothing is stopping me from going to this midnight showing.
Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, Loro, I've had the tickets for a few weeks already. However, the plan is for me to go with his mom.
I found a Breaking Dawn shirt at Rue 21 yesterday. It's really pretty. (Shirt will be my Project365 for today) I saw a cute bracelet with the wolf charm and crystal heart but I couldn't fork over the $20. Not then at least, maybe not ever, maybe.
Possible "Spoiler" Alert Not necessarily but for those who stumble across my blog and haven't read the book yet. It would be considered a spoiler. I guess.
I have a feeling the movie will end as soon as Bella has the baby and becomes a vampire.
No comments:
Post a Comment