Friday, September 23, 2011

OTH day

" 8 years, 8 seasons, 6+ characters, 176 episodes. "


Eight years ago today on September 23,2003, a show by the name of One Tree Hill premiered on the WB. I can't say that I watched the episode that very night (most likely because I worked night shift at Dunkin Donuts) but at some point I became a OTH fan. I own Seasons 1 - 5 (maybe 6 too - shame on me for not remembering) on DVD. (Unfortunately they are at my dad's house with the rest of my stuff I left behind when I was down there.) I've seen just about every episode multiple times. I can spend ALL day watching it and I have. It's a show that has made me cry on numerous occasions with great characters and a great storyline. It's a show that doesn't get all the credit and attention it deserves. It is one of my all time favorite shows. Spring 2012, OTH will be returning for its ninth and final season. I cannot wait.

No comments: