Saturday, May 17, 2014

failed 101 in 1001

On August 13, 2011  I made a list of 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days. It's a week after my deadline (May 10, 2014) and sad to say but I only accomplished about 45 items on that list. Some of them are no longer applicable since the time has past and I'm not in school and my sister's not a senior anymore.

For the ones that were accomplished, surprisingly I wasn't very good about documenting the items on my list as it happened. Some of the items, I'm sad that it didn't happen even though it's out of my control. The one thing that I really wanted to cross of my list was to have a baby and that didn't happen. I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with me.

On the bright side, I graduated with my associates degree in Early Childhood Development and I started working at a Daycare on April 2, 2014. That accomplishment makes me feel like I really did something. I'm happy with my career and it's where I want to be. Although, if the opportunity came up, I'd love to work with children (childcare/teaching) at Disney.

I've given it some thought and I think I want to do a 2nd round of 101 in 1001. Of course, I need an actual list but I'm not going to "cheat" this time making #1 find 101 things to accomplish.

So stay tuned for my new list of 101 in 1001.


No comments: