"Happy New Year" about a month late...
I only wrote twice last year. Once to say I was suffering from baby fever and the other to post a yummy recipe. Last year, I moved to Florida hoping that we would plant ourselves and be there for 5-10 years but only ended up being there 6 months before moving back to Wisconsin. I also hoped that I would have accomplished a majority of what's on my 101 in 1001 since the deadline is drawing near...that didn't happen either.
Today, I decided to sit down and write because I want to do this more. This blog is supposed to be for everything else in my life not related to polish or Disney. My outlet...
Last month, I let myself get excited only to be completely let down. There was a moment where I thought that I was finally pregnant. I had all the "symptoms" and AF was a day late. Yes, just a day but I'm normally regular so allowed myself to get excited. I shouldn't have done that.
With that little experience (if I can even call it that) made us think about TTC. DBF and I discussed it and while we're not "trying" we're not preventing either. The talk of baby doesn't freak him out as much as it did before. I guess I can say we're in the stages of Pre-TTC, trying to get everything in order and whatnot. I want to get healthier and take prenatal vitamins.
So once again, I'm saying I'm going to make use of my blog to document my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment