Hey everyone! I'm not off to a great start with updating once a week. Oops.
Here's a few items I was able to cross off the list for the month of May.
4. go see Maleficent with MIL and niece4
We saw Maleficent opening weekend. I wasn't sure what I would think of the movie since it doesn't follow the original storyline exactly but I really did like it. I loved the relationship between Maleficent and Aurora.
17. Start taking prenatal vitamins.
I picked up a 100 ct bottle of Spring Valley Prenatal vitamins with Folic Acid. I started taking them around May 19.
52. design a graphic for 101 in 1001
I used Picmonkey to create this graphic. It's not much but gets the job done.
53. convince my sister to do 101 in 1001
70. make Rumchata at home
I can't really take credit for this one but I helped Loro make Rumchata. By help, I mean I sampled and told him when it tasted good. I hope he makes it again.
99. Eat at 5 new restaurants. 1 down - 4 to go. We tried Oscar's Pub and Grill which was rated #3 for the best burger's in my city. I had The Big Aloha which consists of an 8oz Black Angus Burger, Ham, havarti cheese, slice of pineapple and avocado. Also, we had the appetizer combo which had frickle chips and battered green beans. It had other stuff too, but that's all I was interested in.
So that's 6.1 items crossed off my list. Let's see what I can cross off in June.




No comments:
Post a Comment