Breakfast - Ah! I was so happy it was Saturday because it's my day off and although I didn't sleep in comfortably like I wanted. I had a delicious breakfast so my morning wasn't too bad.
 |
| forgot to snap a pic before I started eating |
I thought it was funny how my pup was laying on the floor. I don't think it's funny how he's sleeping under my chair right now and is really gassy.
Tonight I wanted to be experimental for dinner again, so I followed this
curry recipe. It turned out pretty good but wasn't too spicy. I'm alright with that because I like spicy food but was expecting a little more of a kick. Next time I make curry, I want to try
itsjudytime's recipe on
Benjimantv's channel.
 |
| meal made completely by me! I normally don't make the rice |
And speaking of itsjudytime, my boyfriend found Tim Tams for me today at Target!! This was actually the only reason I wanted to go to Target. He ended up going on his own and picked them up for me! Boy was I happy when he showed them to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment