Days 22, 24, 26 - 30
 |
| from a high angle (22) |
 |
| on my mind |
 |
| on my mind (24) |
(24)Thinking of the days of high school. My best year was my junior year because I was on the dance team. It's making me a little sad thinking about it. Especially because I lost all my yearbooks, pictures and scrapbooks from high school :( It also makes me sad that I lost contact with my group of friends from high school. 10 year reunion is in September. I won't be going because it'll make me feel awkward and out of place.
 |
| where you shop (26) |
Even though I like Target more, I shop at Walmart the most because it's convenient. It's not like I do MUCH shopping for clothes and whatnot anyways.
 |
| bathroom (27) |
This has got to be the weirdest bathroom color combo I have ever seen. The pink makes me happy though.
 |
| on the shelf (28) |
Our dining room has these cupboards built into the walls. My MIL let me use one just for my Disney stuff.
 |
| soft (29) |
Fleece pajamas, nothing softer than that.
 |
| a friend (30) |
My friends from my first real job. This was at my friend's baby shower. I miss my friends...a lot. Looking for this picture made me upset and lonely.
No comments:
Post a Comment