Backstory - I have 3 "brother-in-laws": BIL1 - who annoys the crap out of me and I can't stand to be around, BIL2 - who is never around and BIL3 - who comes by often and doesn't get on my nerves (who also has 3 adorable kids that I adore).
There has always been something about BIL1 that doesn't sit right with me but I (try to) let it slide because obviously I'm not dating him. Loro knows I can't stand BIL1 and he tells me to take it easy. Most of the time I try but I really don't do a good job of hiding the fact that I just can't stand BIL1. Mind you, I don't argue with him or anything. I just keep to myself
I knew it wouldn't last forever and I'd have to face him sooner or later and I know I needed to handle the whole situation maturely. When he came by I was shaking because I can't stand confrontation. Loro told me just to keep to myself but I don't want to spend the rest of my life hiding whenever he was around. Finally, I decided to emerge from my room (and stick to Loro's side while BIL1 was here) and everything went smoothly. Things seemed alright, granted I still couldn't stand him but I was doing a better job at hiding it.
For 2 weeks, everything seemed to be going well but last night Loro (and then my boyfriend told me) found out that BIL1 had been talking about me behind my back. Some of the things he said were degrading and racist. Some of the things he said were so awful, Loro didn't want to tell me. He's been a two-faced jerk, the past 2 weeks. As much as I can't stand him, NEVER have I ever said anything degrading or racist about him. I'm offended.
And to make matters even worse (well to me, it's worse because it's that time of the month) I was expecting to eat chocolate frosted brownies with the leftover chocolate frosting that was in the fridge. Well I can't do that because BIL1 took the chocolate frosting out of OUR fridge. To anyone else, that might seem like something minor but it makes me upset. I know it's just food and can be replaced but it's just the fact that he took it.
Venting session over.
No comments:
Post a Comment